- A total of 15 minutes will be allotted to each technical presentation; There will be 5 minutes for questions and transition between talks.
- UConn classrooms run Microsoft Windows with PowerPoint.
- The LCD projectors are built into each room and there are general connectors for PC laptops.
- Mac users should bring their specific connectors.
- We recommend speakers use the in-classroom PC. Speakers should give their media (USB drive is easiest) to the session moderator BEFORE the start of their session to load onto the desktop.
- Speakers wishing to run their own laptop should also contact the moderator prior to the session beginning to test run connections to the projection system.
- Posters must fit onto a 4'x6’ corkboard to be provided.
- Pushpins will be provided. If you do not want to use pushpins you must bring your own mounting supplies.
- Posters should be mounted prior to the morning plenary session.
- Poster presenters should stand near their posters during the designated poster session